Friday, June 4, 2010
June 4,2010
So yesterday Bradley turned the big 7 months !! He is growing up so fast ! we had a very good day yesterday . I cooked a awesome meal for my hubby and I and we hung out with some friends Jennifer and Brandon !! Today is Friday yay !! I'm so happy the weekend is here i can spend more time with my hubby before he goes to Mississippi for work that's if the job is still dated for Sunday ! Bradley can now eat meats and I am having the roughest time with that b/c he does not like the meats lol of course i will give it more time b/c it's something new ,but really i don't blame him b/c it smells like cat food lol !! Well today Bradley and I are staying in the house unless this weather gives up which i hope it does before my hubby comes home !! Well today is the perfect lazy day ............



